Pudsey Bear Colouring Competition Winners!
Redlands does Strictly for BBC Children in Need!
Redlands Remembrance Day Display 2020
We aim to foster a ‘growth mindset’ culture at Redlands. The children understand that, in order to learn, they must be brave and make mistakes, and this allows them to tackle challenges they wouldn't have attempted before. We truly believe a fixed mindset is a huge barrier to learning. Those with a ‘fixed’ mindset will only tackle tasks which they know, in advance, they will succeed at. Those with a ‘growth’ mindset will not only willingly tackle difficult tasks, but will actively thrive on them. Our aim therefore must be to develop a growth mindset for all our pupils, for ourselves and for all adults involved in working with the children. Our school provides a stimulating, creative, enriched curriculum which challenges all children to achieve both academically and socially. We benefit from strong partnerships with parents and members of our community and we aim, in return, to play our part in local life.
We firmly believe that Redlands has something very special to offer. We very much welcome visits so please come and see the school in action, and, in the meantime, enjoy browsing our website!
We look forward to meeting you.
Mrs Shabana Aslam
Nursery Admissions are now open!
Please click on the link below to complete an application form, we are happy to
receive this by email or post
Latest Redlands Primary School Events
- Christmas Lunch04Dec2020
- Crescent class performance 1pm09Dec2020
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Donnington class performance 2pm09Dec2020
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Donnington class performance 10am10Dec2020
10:00 am - 10:30 am
- Crescent class performance 11am10Dec2020
11:00 am - 11:30 am
- Foxhill Class with 98.67% Attendance!
- Erleigh Road Community Garden won the prestigious Jessica Cecil Award at the Reading in Bloom awards ceremony held at the Hilton Hotel on Monday 18 September.
- Response letter on behalf of the Secretary of State