Learning Grid Autumn 2021Timetable Autumn 2021
Here are some documents linked to the curriculum and progression of skills in Year 1
In Redlands, we are following Whiterose Scheme of work.
Below is an overview of what we are covering weekly throughout the year in Year 1.
Maths activities to support child's learning
- Counting forwards and backwards from 0 to 100
- Writing numbers from 0 to 100
- Partitioning 2 digit numbers into tens and ones using drawings or denies blocks
- Rolling 2 dice and adding the numbers together
- Creaing number cards and matching 2 numbers that make 10 or 20.
- Check out a range of online activities on out LearnAnywhere page.
In Year 1, we teach daily phoincs sessions in order support a childs reading and writing.
The documents below show the different graphemes that your child with learn across their time in Year 1. Also, a list of common exception words that children will learn to read and write.
See documents below to see what children learn whilst in Year 1.